Nexus Eyecare COVID update
- Undergo COVID testing within 72 hours prior to your appointment and evidence of a negative results to be shown at Reception (an accompanying person must also be COVID tested);
- Attend your appointment alone (or with one accompanying person if this is absolutely necessary);
- Wear your face mask at all times during your consultation;
- Comply with a non-invasive temperature check, verbal screening for any symptoms of COVID, and hand sanitation at reception;
- Check-in with the NSW QR code;
- Observe social distancing;
- Complete payment via contactless card transactions if possible;
- Do not attend your appointment if you are unwell, or have been asked to isolate, or resid with someone who is unwell or has been asked to isolate.
Be assured that we have strict measures in place to provide the safest possible environment for your
medical care including:
- Equipment in the examination rooms is sanitised before and after every patient;
- Doctors and staff will utilise appropriate personal protective equipment at all times;
- Doctors and Staff are COVID vaccinated and submitted to Covid testing every 72 hours;
- All surfaces, including lifts, are wiped down with anti-viral agents thoroughly throughout the day.
We have structured our appointment times to adhere to social distancing guidelines, so that there is a minimal number of people in the waiting areas at any one time. If you are concerned about leaving home, a telehealth consultation may be possible in certain circumstances. Our staff will be able to assist you with this.
We thank you for your patience, understanding and cooperation. Most importantly, please STAY SAFE and we will all get through this together.
For the latest information about COVID 19 in your area please visit